You can pay your rent in the following ways:
• By direct debit. Direct Debit payments are made automatically to us from your bank ensuring you don’t forget to pay your rent. It also offers a payment guarantee so if any errors are made a refund is paid directly back in to your bank account.
• By standing order. You will need to contact us for a reference number to set this service up so please contact us.
• By cheque made payable to Midland Heart and sent to 20 Bath Row, Birmingham, B15 1LZ.
• At the Post Office using your rent payment card by cash or debit card. Find your nearest post office.
• Through a payment agent, e.g. Paypoint by using cash or debit card or e-pay using cash. Find your nearest paypoint outlet.
• By telephone on 0870 243 6040. This is an automated payment line where you can pay using credit or debit card.
• By the internet at www.allpay.net